For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business analyst / Project Manager.
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
• Business needs identification
• Defining and analysing business model using conceptual modelling techniques and methods
• Acting as the interface between the project owner and functions/business
• Risk, quality and issue management
• Requirements management and communication and ensure good understanding of business’ needs
• Liaison between all stakeholders & guarantee customer satisfaction
• Support in change management
• Part in the delivery of effective solutions to complex business challenges
• Bachelor or master degree – between 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in FR-EN or NL-EN
• Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
• Good expertise in MS Office
• Good understanding of work flow processes
• Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
• Negotiation and persuasion skills
• Structured approach
• Able to work independently
• Quality-minded and eye for detail
• Open to change
The Cash Management activity operates from Brussels since 2010: The Cash Management Competence Center (CMCC) defines the strategy and priorities of the activity across the Group.
Among the CMCC, the Product Service and Transformation department covers the product management of global Cash Management assets and the Transformation of large and strategic subjects for the Cash Management with a worldwide scope. A strategic role being part of the Compliance Transformation team that having the responsibility to represent the business in all key compliance subjects with an impact on Cash Management topics.
We're looking for 2 senior business analyst / Project Manager externals helping to structure the study streams.
• Support and stream, for the project owner, some initiatives Cash - Compliance program, to improve the Corporate Customer Journey linked to compliance subjects. To contribute to a series of identified initiatives (process, tools, robotization, policies, etc.) aiming to improve the flow filtering process without increasing the risk from a bank point of view.
• Help the project owner to develop a strong link between the Business and Compliance stakeholders to ensure current and future policies are implemented to minimize business and operational hurdles
• Contribute to relevant communications towards the Cash Management community on Compliance & Regulatory topics
• The mission will necessitate some possible travel to Paris (1-2d /week)