For a project in the Retail sector, we are looking for a IT Project Manager.
The Project Manager we’re looking for will be responsible for an implementation and transformation of the current helpdesk tool.
This project aims to transform and to go to the next phase of the implementation of the current Freshservice tool used by our client in order to support our business processes, as well as servicing our customers.
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
The responsibilities of an IT Project Manager include the following, but can vary slightly depending on your level of seniority and the extra value you may add:
• Manage one or more projects, based on the standard process and methodology as defined by the PMO of IT Governance.
• Manage the commitment of the project team towards business in terms of scope, planning, cost and quality.
• Lead project teams through the entire project lifecycle from idea to project execution, including the approval and demand management process, setup of support organization and service management according to the service levels defined by the business.
• Manage interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders or suppliers to ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget and within scope.
• Manage the different test phases and the user acceptance plan with the business, and coordinate it’s execution.
• Prepares required reports and presentations (Weekly status, Steerco, PMO Board,…) as defined by PMO process for upper management regarding status of project.
• Escalate project issues and risks appropriately, and drive them to resolution in a timely manner. Coordinate across teams.
Maybe this job is for you if...
• You hold a Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• You have experience in IT and business/industry.
• You have experience with one or more project management methodologies and hold Project Management Certification; however, demonstrated experience of five or more years of program and project management can serve as equivalent to certification.
• Having experience in managing projects regarding implementation of helpdesk & reporting tools is a plus.
• You have a strong business acumen, in the IT and retail industries with a distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills.
• You have a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them and how they may be applied to the enterprise.
• You show good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain IT concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to the staff.
• You’re able to work under pressure, then manage huge workloads and you have the flexibility to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
• You’re autonomous, rigorous and punctual in the delivery of the required project follow-up documents and reports.
• Native speaker level in Dutch or French and a professional command of English
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…