The functional analyst we’re looking for is a driven and enthusiastic application manager to be the driving force behind these insights.
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
• Capture & Monitor user needs & feedback
• User Management
• Detect & Follow-up on upgrades
• Follow-up & Investigate new features (& existing non-used ones)
• Safeguard consistent use of tool/Quality checks
• Capture, solve, follow-up & communicate on incidents
• Problem handling: investigate & action plan
• Provide technical support to ICT/developers
• Testing & Quality checks re. implementation
Maybe this job is for you if...
• You can manage the release cycle for the applications – prioritize, follow up, test, release.
• You can create and execute test plans for new functionalities.
• You can spotting things that others overlook.
• You can separating the signal from the noise.
• You can quickly identifying and resolving problems.
• You can communicating clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
• You are a dynamic and driven person.
• You are capable of setting correct priorities.
• You are able to work independently.
• You are eager to work with new technologies.
Are you the Functional Analyst we’re looking for?
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…