For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Functional Analyst Bank/Insurance Senior.
We are looking for an experienced (senior) ICT Funtional Analyst for helping us out in our project to implement new regulations. In a first phase, the project must deliver a MVP in June 2021. Next phases (eoy 2021- eoy 2022) on the planning related to counterparty credit risk (predeal) and market risk. On top, evolution to 1 integrated solution for both counterparty credit risk and market risk.
• Positive but still critical mindset to evaluate business needs and translate those requirements towards a MVP
• Being able to see dependencies between several topics
• Coming up with quick wins where needed
• Analysing data needs and checking out available data pools & identify gaps & describe extra needs from a functional point of view
• Translate the functional needs towards a solution design
• Transfer the necessary input towards technical staff allowing them to design the technical architecture + help them out functionally during the development phase
• Define & execute test strategy
• Deep diving into implementation plan and participate in test execution
• Proven, extended experience in ICT FA role in similar projects (risk mgt solutions in banking environment + financial markets products)
• Very high querying skills (for analysis purposes)
• Hands-on with open system environment (Linux) to evaluate data content of files etc.
• Very self steering – can identify needs of the project and make things happen
• Translate functional requirements towards our technical project members (powercenter developers & technical designers).
• Preferably, you have a good experience and knowledge of technical designs & solution architecture
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.