The analyst we’re looking for is an IT-security professional with solid experience in the infrastructure security domain, in the IT application security domain or in the data security domain..
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
In the Data Protection Team, we are expected to:
• Design the cyber-security data protection controls for detection and prevention such as Data Leakage Prevention, Encryption (data at rest, in motion, in use), Signing, Digital Right Management, Backup/Restore & Archiving, Data Access Governance, Data anonymisation,
• Require the implementation of these controls to the data owners with the control objectives to meet
• Assess a security risk in data protection from both a conceptual and a technical level
• Monitor the implementation of these controls to the data sources
• Collect the evidences of the control efficiency
• Communicate the evidences upon request from the internal or external Audit, the regulators or for the yearly ISAE3402 exercise
• In these context the collaboration is crucial with the different teams involved in security risk management
• Partner with representatives of Cyber-Security, IT, Risk, Audit and other key business teams to advance data protection initiatives.
• Develop a high-level of trust with stakeholders to ensure on-going commitment.
• Foster a team environment, open to communication and collaboration.
Maybe this job is for you if...
• You’re an IT-security professional with solid experience in the infrastructure security domain, in the IT application security domain or in the data security domain.
• You have an extensive knowledge of market standard control framework like the CIS TOP20, NIST 800-53 Rev.5, ISO 27001/27002, SWIFT CSCF, FISR (aka FML), …
• You have knowledge of Data Protection controls such as encryption (DAR, DIM, DIU), data hashing, data signing, data anonymisation, DRM, DLP, CASB, data access governance, etc.
• You have experience in IT Risk Assessment, Control efficiency check-up and risk management
• You understand the difference between an inherent risk, a residual risk and an inefficient control; risk addressing and risk mitigation
• You have experience with SQL, data modelling and technical documentation
• Cybersecurity training and certification in CISSP, CISA, SSCP, GSEC, SANS or equivalent is a plus.
• You are able to solve complex problems
• You are creative and sees the bigger picture when addressing issues
• You are a team player, hierarchy respectful
• You work proactively, thereby keeping possible problems from affecting the overall functioning of the team and make sure the team is successful to deliver the solution
• You have a proficient oral and written communications skills in English, sharing strategy and vision with both peers and management.
• Drive and energy, entrepreneurial attitude, hands-on mentality
Are you the IT Asset Classification Analyst we’re looking for?
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…