For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Junior Tester.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- Basic test management education
- A first experience with a test management tool (Inflectra SpiraTest, Tricentis qTest,…)
- A first experience with test automation tools (Soap-UI, Selenium, JMeter,…)
- IT education background (able to create/update simple scripts in various languages)
- Mastering at least French or English
All applications of our company are moving to a new data center. The general principle is “lift and shift” (move as-is, no functional change). However, we are taking this opportunity to perform some version upgrade in order to catch up the lifecycle of the packaged products that we are using. The goal of the mission is to perform non regression tests for 2 of the applications:
- Captiva: digitalization and dispatching of the fax, email and paper input
- Documentum: storage, consultation and maintenance of the digitalized documents
The mission consists in the following activities:
- Validate and maintain the existing non regression test cases in the current environment: verify that they are still working on the current environment, discuss with dev/test team members to find or create adequate test data in case some test cases do not work anymore
- Execute test cases on the new environment
- Light maintenance on the test automation scripts if necessary (VBA, powershell)
- performance load testing of Documentum using existing JMeter script (potentially to be maintained to cope with the application version upgrade)