For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Technical Analyst.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Experiences & knowledges:
- Min Bachelor’s degree (ideally Master)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in DWH domain
- Good knowledge of SAS technologies:
- SAS Entreprise Guide
- SAS Data integration
- Good knowledge in insurance domain
- Good communication in English. French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Knowledge in SAS DDS (detailed data store) is a plus
- Knowledge in Linux is a plus
- Experience in Agile Methodologies is a plus
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Independent and team player
- Pro-active and Structured
- Flexible and Pragmatic
- Hands on and problem solver
- Client Friendly/Oriented
- Quality driven
As a Technical Analyst you will develop and maintain IT applications. You will be involved in IT projects ranging from technical design and programming to testing and implementation. You will translate functional analyses into technical analyses. You are able to produce the most complex analyses within your field of expertise.
The candidate will work in the IT Data Warehouse team (insurance domain). The team is responsible for the data integration of various source systems and the delivery of data for specific needs (eg business users or sub-systems)
He or she will be responsible of:
- the delivery of changes for projects & maintenance (in a scrum team)
- the translation of the functional analysis to a solution
- the technical design of ETL jobs & data models
- the ETL developments
- the review of other developers’ code