The test coordinator we’re looking for will ensure the testing activity, the description of test cases, their execution and reporting on the outcome, in close collaboration with the project team.
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
• Provide effort estimations and planning of the test activities
• Collaborate with functional analysts and developers in defining requirements and designs
• Preparation of test conditions
• Execution of test conditions and reporting of issues
• Status reporting
Specifics for Agile Testing:
• Provide and execute just in time test cases for current sprint and not for the entire project
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings and sprint review meetings
Maybe this job is for you if...
• You have a Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
• You are fluent in English and one of the national languages
• You obtained the ISTQB foundation certification
• You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
• You can elaborate test scripts and execute tests
• You have experience with test tools and test reporting tools. (HP ALM, Octane)
• You already have a first experience in a financial institution or similar
Are you the Test coordinator we’re looking for?
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…