Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
• Analyze existing processes within BU Life and propose improvements/alternatives:
• Within BU life, propose and implement process changes and improvements on the existing processes to unify them, make them more efficient and/or adapt them to
• As part of these process improvements/process changes, prepare or modify the multilingual instruction notes
• Someone who quickly picks up information, has an eye for noticing problems/ GAP's with existing processes and autonomously converts them into concrete actions.
• Someone who can draft pratical AS IS/TO BE situations/ instructions notes in a fluent manner.
• French and dutch speaking with excellent writing skills
• Autonomy and ability to show initiative(ressource will work autonomously on dedicated tasks)
• Solution-oriented, attention to detail
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.