Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
In our team Data reporting and governance support we maintain the reporting platforms (SAS and PowerBI) and the data governance tool used by our internal clients.
Besides that we are supporting these business team during the usage of the tools and the setup of there reporting’s.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can be the first line technical support on the reporting platform
• Can be the contact person to support the client on the usages of the tools and the setup of new reporting’s. To guarantee that the standards are respected and the solutions are build in a durable way.
This goes from the technical setup, deployment process until support on data modelling and visualization.
• Good knowledge of : DAX, jQuery, Java, SQL
• Advanced experience in Reporting Services (Microsoft Power BI)
• Advanced experience in Analysis Services (Microsoft SSAS)
• Experience in BI – ETL (Microsoft SSIS)
• Experienced with
• Power BI desktop
• Visual Studio (for the creation Cube AAS)
• Github / Azure DevOps
• Knowledge of French/ Dutch and English are required.
We expect you also to be:
- Client oriented: always looking for helping the client to solve his problem.
- Pro-active: share your experience with the existing team
- A good communicator: able to explain technical topics to non-technical people
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.