Mission, strategy and values
Contraste’s mission is to assist our client’s information services to contribute to their company's objectives, by providing services that are perfectly aligned with their business requirements.
To achieve this objective, Contraste focuses on:
- Providing ICT services to its clients in Belgium, France and Luxembourg ;
- Contributing to the client’s creation of value chain;
- Delivering ICT services according to agreed and committed quality;
- Delivering ICT services in a verified and auditable way;
- Resourcing in the most cost-effective way;
- Mitigating ICT risks.
- Having, as IT consultants, the right people with the right skills
- Working with market best practices and standards like ITIL, CobiT, CMMI, BiSL and Prince2
Understand our Customer’s business
Whatever we do, must be useful for our Customer’s business. Our objective is to bring you a measurable added value.
Our team goes regularly through trainings and certifications in order to be the best in our areas of expertise.
We are free to recommend what we think is the best solution for our Customer, independently from any supplier or partner.
Working at Contraste Europe must be a pleasure. Building a team spirit, exchanging views and enjoying at work are all part of a career at Contraste Europe.
We participate to a better world in the future by planting 10 000 trees in Madagascar thanks to Weforest.
CONTRASTE INNOVATION is the brand that covers all initiatives within the Contraste Group that create corporate value: home-made software, methodologies, solutions that can be tailored to specific needs.
Some examples are:
- O-KPI : a solution for presenting KPI reports in SLA-based service contracts
- SkillMeter : a tool for testing a candidate’s technical abilities
- SkillsMatrix : a tool allowing to monitor available skills in a project team
- MyContraste: a set of tools for actively managing our employees’ professional life at Contraste Europe :
- A professional career management method, including annual ceremonies and continuous supervision
- A structured CV management application that generates resumes in a variety of formats
- A tool for managing professional expenses
- Apiz Advanced ERP Solutions, a global, high-performance and adaptable offer
- A framework .net
- A framework Java
Also included in Contraste Innovation are the Competence Centres that sustain our excellence in a selection of strategic areas, such as Business Analysis, Project Management, Service Management, Application Development, Data Intelligence, Cloud Services and Document Management.