Regardless of the level of power, all public sector actors today focus closely on the concerns of the citizen.
They are in the midst of a transition to a digital culture and, accordingly, they are endeavouring as a matter of priority to modernise management tools, create smart cities, and enhance the accessibility of services through mobile, user-friendly tools.
Contraste works with you to make the e-citizen concept a reality. We deploy agile solutions that can be adapted easily and developed in line with your needs. Our aim in this connection is to transfer the relevant skills to the in-house IT team.
Public utility services, such as water, gas and electricity companies, are also making their organisation more digital. Automating repetitive tasks, increasing the accuracy and reliability of data, or making information available in real time, are challenges that we address in the context of our assignments.
Contraste proposes a range of innovative solutions to help public sector actors to digitalise their operations, from the transformation of services to the optimisation of internal processes.
- Modern workplace for each type of user (Azure 365, Amazon, etc.)
- Tailor-made applications based on market standards
- e-citizen portals
- Mobile applications
- Optimisation of the user experience (UX design)
- Dematerialisation and document management
- Infrastructure and networks management
- Service integration management for all IT suppliers
- Cloud transition support