What challenges is your company facing in managing support and maintenance services?
- Guaranteeing an appropriate response time to users regardless of the time when an incident occurs.
- Optimising the operation of my information system, without which I cannot develop my activities.
Offering global, centralised support for all my suppliers
- Having a single point of contact and control for all of my applications and my suppliers.
- Coordinating delivery, integration and interoperability via multiple services and suppliers.
Providing support to my franchisees or agencies
- Developing my network of agencies or franchisees without decoupling the activities of my IT department.
- Being able to propose a high-quality, responsive service to my partners.
Relieving my teams of infrastructure management tasks
- Allowing my teams to focus on developing business applications, which requires specific knowledge.
- Ensuring a rapid response time with regard to problems relating to servers, operating system, network, etc.
Managing changes and upgrades
- Anticipating the impact of any change on the performance and level of service of my applications.
- Guaranteeing fluidity and security in the transition to new versions.
Guaranteeing the level of quality of services
- Having indicators to ensure compliance with contractual levels of service and optimising them.
- Taking account of events that have an impact on service level agreements throughout their lifecycle.
Do you have challenges ? We have solutions.
The Amsit team supports you in putting in place efficient support services.