What challenges is your company facing with the digitalisation of its documents ?
Ensuring rapid access to documents
- Organising the filing of my documents in an intuitive way and having rapid access to them, at anytime and anywhere.
- Reducing the risk of errors and the loss of documents associated with manual processes.
Speeding up the signing of contracts and administrative documents
- Communicating easily on a document’s content.
- Obtaining the agreement of people based in different places in record time thanks to digital signatures.
- Reducing paper costs and postal charges.
Protecting my contracts and confidential data
- Preventing commercial and legal damages resulting from unauthorised access to certain information.
- Defining the rights of each employee more closely : reading, changing, downloading, printing.
- Storing my documents in a secure place.
Controlling changes to my documents
- Having a complete view of the history of a document and the various stages in its creation.
- Easily identifying the latest version of a document, while being able, if necessary, to rapidly recover an earlier version.
Simplifying the storage of my documents
- CCentralising the management of my content and documents, scattered in numerous repositories, sometimes simple file servers. Thereby preventing the loss of documents.
- Reducing the storage space for my documents and the related costs.
Integrating my document management with my applications
- Having a single reference base for documents even if I have a large number of applications.
- Simplifying document generation through the use of templates.
- Facilitating the maintenance and personalisation of the flow of documents.