What challenges is your company facing in its transition to Cloud services ?
Cutting my costs
- Achieving my digital transformation without increasing the overall budget.
- Reducing the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and making savings by migrating my company’s applications to the cloud.
- Freeing up resources within my organisation to invest in the digital switchover.
Reducing Time to Market
- Responding rapidly to customer requests thanks to the rapid deployment of new applications.
- Significantly reducing time to market cycles thanks to cloud & DevOps solutions.
- Putting a new application online in a few hours, in response to market developments.
Increasing my productivity and my profitability
- Analysing and gaining a better understanding of processes thanks to value-added application components: IoT, Machine Learning, BI, etc.
- Improving the productivity of my teams by putting in place internal and external communication and collaboration tools.
- Automating, digitalising certain processes via effective tools.
Enhancing data protection, ensuring compliance with the GDPR
- Optimising the security of the company’s documents and controlling access
- Identifying, classifying, protecting and overseeing personal data and sensitive data, across all platforms
- Assessing and managing my organisation’s non-compliance risks
Optimising my call centre processes
- Using the latest technologies to make my company’s contact centre more intelligent, more dynamic and more automated.
Improving employee mobility
- Enabling employees to access all their documents regardless of their work equipment, at any time, with a high level of security: homeworking, flexdesk, while travelling, etc.