Find out how to do more with less
Interestingly, a period of recession is usually a good time to question oneself, to review one's strategy and to adapt. Many experts now believe that companies which can innovate to meet social and ecological challenges will emerge from this crisis in a better position. And to do so, they will have to go a step further in digitalization by making good use of technology.
Small, well-targeted digital initiatives can bring significant benefits to your business. Don't think about revolution on a large scale, but rather adopt a concrete, pragmatic, quick win and customer-oriented approach.
Find out how with concrete examples and practical advice.
- Introduction : A crisis that impacts us all
- Namely before embarking on digital iniIaIves
- Do more with less
- Why digitize certain highly targeted processes?
- Concrete, short-term results!
- Some examples
- They've tested this approach
- What technologies ?
- Moving forward with a Business Value Workshop