Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
Mastering our products (REST API and web front end) you understand both the business and technical aspect of our products in order to :
• work with the Business stakeholders to translate the business needs into requirements for the IT implementation team.
• support our internal and external users (end-user, developers) in case of question, issue, investigation, monitoring, maintaining documentation
• prepare and conducting tests activities to validate the team's deliverables.
• able to adapt communication with customer, business and technical colleagues (Developer, architects
• Eductation in Science, Engineering or IT
• Experience : > 5 years in IT project environement (idealy one experience in insurance sector) in the following technical context :
• API product interface (swagger, testing tools, result interpretation) and complex web site construction.
• Data flows and process modeling with multiple technical layers (front-end, back-ends)
• Complext architecture with different systems interacting with each other
• In the context of our Digital Transformation we are looking for an IT Business Analyst for the ‘P&C Retail Distributor Sales’ team.
• In this context he will help bring about our Digital Transformation of the P&C Retail Sales process through the distribution channel, in support of our brokers and partners.
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.