Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
Help creating the digital communications with clients, brokers, third parties for a big insurance player (P&C Corporate) as business analyst
As Business Analyst you:
• Help business to establish priorities for their needs and to structurally define requirements on them
• help business to create baselined requirements / acceptance criteria
• give the rest of the IT team (technical analyst/developers) clear requirements for estimation/implementation
• follow-up timely implementation in our team / other teams & report issues to the project manager
• pinpoint the root cause of defects to the appropriate team and follow-up fixing of them
• You will be working with multiple teams to get the end document digitally to client, broker, third party depending on their digital preference. The new capabilities are created in a new technology application hoasted on AWS, with Java & Angular technologies used. You will also be working together with teams with other technologies
• You will be working in a big insurance player, within the domain of P&C Corporate
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.