For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
• Experienced in Business Process Management, you are to analyze, review & redesign existing business processes, while challenging the needs of a diverse group of business stakeholders;
• Together with the team, you are challenged to propose simple solutions to complex situations;
• You are able to leverage consensus between different stakeholders’ needs, views & opinions;
• Transform business requirements into concrete specifications & solutions that deliver value while taking into account functional and non-functional requirements;
• Within the systems development life cycle domain (SDLC), perform a liaison function between the business side of an enterprise and the providers of services to the enterprise;
• You have a master’s degree in Commercial Engineering, Business Economics, Civil/Industrial Engineering, Management, Computer Science Engineering or any other business-related degree (or equivalent by experience);
• Ideally, you have a proven professional experience in core banking domains (Loans, credits, Asset Management, life-/ non-life-insur.)
o Other experiences preferably in a large company or in a challenging international environments
• You have at 2-5 years of relevant experience;
• You have excellent verbal and communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch (any additional language is an asset);
• You know how to adapt to different types of environment thanks to your good social skills;
• You have practical knowledge of modelling techniques such as BPMN & UML, understand the E2E analysis process and can quickly assimilate new knowledge & working methods.
• You are a real team player who is ready to serves as a true ambassador for your company;
• You are ready to be involved in the company growth and in time, to act as a mentor for one of your fellow colleagues;
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.