Business Process Analyst
Our entity Contraste Europe – Advisory services focusses on CxO Advisory and Strategic Management Consulting for our customers delivering the following services : Global CxO strategic advisory, Digital/Organizational Transformation, Strive towards Operational excellence, CIO agenda challenges, Customer experience optimization, M&A-Post Merger Integration, From strategy definition to execution via strong program & project management.
To support Contraste Europe Advisory Services in its growth, we are looking for a (Sr) Business Process Analyst to join us and bring quality and added value towards our existing and new customers.
We are currently searching for a highly driven senior business process analyst to assist in business efficiency improvements with our customers. The senior business analyst’s responsibilities involve developing new business process strategies and models, communicating to management on how these strategies and models will enhance business efficiency, and creating reports on the performance of the business processes. The senior business process analyst should also be able to utilize process reporting to identify business areas in need of improvement. We are looking for a team player who is motivated to provide excellent quality service towards our customers, and to deliver BPM-projects success from conception to completion.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- Provide strategic business process analysis services to customers
- Work closely with the customers’ business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes and services
- Understand the customers’ process mapping and documenting capabilities, and asses the customers’ needs to address BPM challenges
- Review assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks
- Identify process opportunities to improve efficiency
- Oversee multiple BPM projects and project teams, ensuring established goals are reached
- Maintain Contraste Europe Advisor Services organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance at the customers
- Represent Contraste Europe Advisor Services core values towards the customers
- Support Contraste Europe Advisor Services internal optimization activities
- Build, evaluate and optimize complex business advancement processes
- Estimate advancement efficiencies and connected prices for management choices
- Carry out analysis of present processes and identify opportunities to enhance processes
- Create and implement initiatives, business process development, and operative process management
- Liaise with management to coordinate process improvement project activities
- Inspect effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations
- Create process plans that contain project goals, milestones, and resources
- Provide detailed reports indicating system necessities and computer code functions in terms of operation
- Manages a small team of business analysts when required
- Master degree in business, IT or any related field, or equivalent through experience.
- 5+ years in a BPM analyst role.
- Proven experience of managing junior business analysts.
- Proven training in a Business Process Modeling methodology.
- Lean Six Sigma certification (min green belt)
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Workflow, Aris or Miro is advantageous.
- The ability to handle several BPM-projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Become part of an excellent company to Participation in the delivery of strategic advisory projects towards our customers. Empowerment, open communication, emotional intelligence and working together to reach our strategic goals together in a flat organization structure.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about Advisory Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary, with additional benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, smartphone, healthcare insurance, groups insurance, mail vouchers etc….), we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal.. . The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…