Our entity Contraste Europe – Advisory services focusses on CxO Advisory and Strategic Management Consulting for our customers delivering the following services : Global CxO strategic advisory, Digital/Organizational Transformation, Strive towards Operational excellence, CIO agenda challenges, Customer experience optimization, M&A-Post Merger Integration, From strategy definition to execution via strong program & project management.
To support Contraste Europe Advisory Services in its growth, we are looking for a Change Manager to join us and bring quality and added value towards our existing and new customers.
We are currently searching for an experienced, seasoned change manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will be a real driver of change, passionate about helping people adapt to organizational, process & technology changes.
The change manager will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies. He/She will create and deliver strategies and plans to help employees maximize the adoption of new programs by honing methods of effective and sustained behaviour change.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- Strategize, implement, and maintain change initiatives, linked to organizational changes, and that adhere to our customers’ organizational objectives
- Develop change assessment methodologies in accordance with the customers’ company culture
- Implement and drive the optimization of a change management culture
- Update and roll-out continuous best practice review processes in accordance with the customers’ capacities and change maturity
- Help implement a sustainable customers’ change training & support approach, when required
- Maintain Contraste’s Advisory Services organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance at the customers
- Represent Contraste’s Advisory Services core values towards the customers
- Support Contraste Advisory Services internal optimization activities
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with the customers’ change management methodologies.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition.
- Develop short and long-term change goals, KPIs, and objectives, and develop and execute against the operational plan.
- Lead/facilitate meetings with client to ensure an understanding of the current company culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption across the board.
- Master degree or similar through experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a change manager, managing end-to-end change
- Proven in depth change management experience using a variety of change management methodologies e.g. Proscii (ADKAR certified is an asset)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in change management and communications
- Experience implementing changes to business processes, technologies and systems
- Hands-on experience identifying problems at an early stage and effectively solving problems
- Proven experience in working in project teams and implementing a change program of work
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Become part of an excellent company to Participation in the delivery of strategic advisory projects towards our customers. Empowerment, open communication, emotional intelligence and working together to reach our strategic goals together in a flat organization structure.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about Advisory Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary, with additional benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, smartphone, healthcare insurance, groups insurance, mail vouchers etc….), we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal.. . The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…