Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
1. Context of the mission / Objective(s) of the job
Digital architecture is part of our partner department “Customer & Digital Foundations” and is supporting the different digital & customer oriented initiatives. Goal is to support architecture phase, identifying the most appropriate solution & technologies but also support project implementation & roll-out. For some key initiatives (new contact center, customer experience projects), we are looking for a digital solution architect to reinforce our team.
2. Language requirement
• English: Fluent
• Dutch: Good
• French: Good
3. Level of education required
• Master - Computer science degree or equivalent through experience
4. Required Knowledge and Experience
Personal Skills (soft skills - intangible qualities or traits that enhance our interactions)
• Autonomous, structured and pro-active
• Good communication skills & easily collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
• Pragmatic & solution oriented
• Capable of working autonomously and in a team
Business experience required (work experience)
• Solution architect implying different technology stacks, integration with backend systems, packages, cloud & infrastructure aspects
• IT experience performing complex application development projects on the Microsoft stack
• Software developer on Microsoft stack
• Good knowledge of Insurance domain
• Experience in Computer Telephony Integration
• Experience as software developer on Dynamics 365 platform (Customer Service)
• Experience in functional analysis implying contact with business stakeholders
Technical experience required (hard skills related to physical or digital tools)
• Hands-on knowledge of main Azure services
• Hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365, the entity model, security model, and API
• .Net Core & .NET Framework
• Hands-on knowledge of Omnichannel for Customer Service
• Hands-on knowledge of Power apps platform, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agent
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.