Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
In the IT Middleware tribe of our partner, the Event & Brokering Systems squad (EBS) is in charge of applications & data integration solutions. In the context of the evolution of those solutions, we have several challenging projects and are looking for an experienced engineer with specific knowledge in data streaming infrastructures.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
• Support and coordination for projects using IBM ACE, Kafka & Flink technologies
• Coordination with group French-speaking partners and other stakeholders along project delivery
• Operational activities on infrastructure (Linux & AIX)
• Monitoring, capacity planning & governance of supported technologies
• Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
• Homeworking : 50 % - Office 50 % (center of Brussels near station)
At least 2 years in infrastructure administration & support
• Cloud (ideally IBM)
• Distributed system architecture in high availability environments
• Discuss with the internal client all along the projects lifecycle
• Coordination with external partners
• Problem solving and analytical skills to support clients in incident and problem handling
• Ensure a good working relationship is established with all necessary support organizations both internal and external
• High quality requirements
• IBM ACE
• Illumio (firewall, micro segmentation)
• Big and complex organisation
• You are a Team player.
• Making good documentation comes natural.
• Quick self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
• Good communication and influencing skills.
• Good analytical and synthesis skills.
• Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
• Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
• Stress resistant.
• You are always conscious about continuity of services.
• You have a very good team spirit and share your knowledge and experience with other members of the team.
• You are client-oriented, analytical, initiative oriented and able to work independently.
• You are flexible and ready to provide support outside of Business hours (on-call).
• You have no problem taking responsibility.
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.