Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
Within the tribe IT Middleware Services, the Managed File Transfer squad is responsible for supporting and maintaining the infrastructure and solutions based on CFT, XFB GW (File Transfer) and Sentinel (File Transfer monitoring), including the necessary tools to support this mission (PGP…).
You will provide support in the migration to the cloud solution
• You will be responsible for the installation and effective running of File Transfers by CFT and XFB Gateway.
• You will be responsible for the installation and effective running of Sentinel’s file Transfer monitoring.
• You treat and resolve CFT incidents by diagnosing and determining severity and priority and deciding what actions to take to restore the service.
• You prepare, document and execute changes in accordance with internal procedures and in relation to the various stakeholders and clients.
• You verify the correct execution of these change requests and, if necessary, you implement a backup plan.
• You participate in the validation of the monitoring and the procedures and exercises of "Disaster Recovery".
• You ensure support for applications outside normal business hours.
• You create and maintain the up-to-date documentation in collaboration with the squad.
• You are involved in maintaining and improving operational quality.
• You will have regular contacts with the teams of the other technical fields, BP²I, ITG, Helpdesk, the different Business Lines of the bank and the teams, the external suppliers.
Master or equivalent by experience with at least 3 years’ strong experience in a similar function: MFT infrastructure preferably in banking sector
Homeworking : 50% - Office 50 % (Center of Brussels close to station)
Required experience / knowledge
• At least 3 years of experience in MFT infrastructure
• Cloud solutions (Iaas, Paas using Kubernetes, Docker)
• The knowledge of CFT/XFB gateway on windows and / or Linux
• You are a technician and have a strong interest in support activities
• Experience in managing incidents and problems is an added advantage
• Experience with working in a complex organization
• Knowledge of Axway Sentinel (Monitoring tool for File Transfer)
• Knowledge of Ansible Tower
• Operational knowledge of the mainframe, including ISPF, JCL and REXX
• Be able to work in Agile & devops Way Of Working
• You are a Team player
• Making good documentation comes natural
• Quick self-starter with a pro-active attitude
• Good communication and influencing skills
• Good analytical and synthesis skills
• Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
• Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
• Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required)
• Stress resistant
• You are customer minded and can translate technical issues into non-technical explanations
• You are always conscious about continuity of services
• You have a very good team spirit and share your knowledge and experience with other members of the team.
• You are client-oriented, analytical, initiative oriented and able to work independently
• You are flexible and ready to provide support outside of Business hours (on-call)
• You have no problem taking responsibility
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.