Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
Our partner's Services Group is responsible to plan, build and run the global infrastructure, and is responsible for the IT service management to the operating entities of the various Group markets. Considering an appropriate and benchmarked cost level, guarantees great levels of service to support the requirements of the business processes, for both normal operations and during disaster recovery.
Production Tribe – Problem Management
The Problem Management Squad ensures resolution of underlying problems of IT incidents. We coordinate the efforts of various IT teams to identify and fix the root cause of problems that cause disruptions in our IT service deliver.
We are looking for a Problem Management Coordinator that supports the various special services team and CISO teams to identify root causes of production incidents and solve them permanently.
• You identify and record the problems through the review of the incidents affecting the technical infrastructure in collaboration with PMC and the Major Incident managers
• You assign and review the priority and the ranking of each problem, based on the impact and the likelihood that the underlying incidents could have on the IT services
• You support the identification and fixing of the root cause of IT incidents on a daily basis in collaboration with the technical experts of the various IT teams
• You develop and execute Problem management monitoring tools to help the Problem Managers to better prioritize the problems resolution workload and commit on corrections launch dates
• You coordinate with Change and Release Management and the support teams to agree and secure the launch date(s) of the correction(s)
• You ensure the completeness and adequate level of quality of the problem and solution documentation
• You report to your manager, the head of Production, and management on the performance of the Problem management process (SLA, OLA, KRI)
• You contribute to SWAT teams and Task force initiatives
• You provide input to the senior IT Production Service managers and IT Business Relationship managers to prepare the Post Incident Review report for Major IT Incidents
• You perform pro-active Problem management by continuously monitoring the less critical recurrent incidents and capturing non-technical root causes of incidents. You help the Support teams in identifying and recording problems before they create incidents
• You adapt and improve the Problem Management process to best fit with IT strategy
Essential technical skills:
• Ability to understand distributed, mainframe or middleware infrastructure discussions and challenge IT experts in a constructive way.
• You have practical experience in one or more of the following roles: Problem coordinator, Problem manager, Service (Level) manager, Service Delivery manager, IT Incident manager, IT engineer, PMC, Hotline.
Good to have technical skills:
• An ITIL certification is a plus.
• Good knowledge of Production infrastructure and services, and a basic understanding of the Business and Services.
• Practical experience with ServiceNow ITSM is a plus.
Required Soft Skills:
• Analytical mind to review incidents, contributing to the identification of the root causes and proposing solutions to solve the problem.
• Passionate by solving complex problems and covering multiple and new IT domains of expertise.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to clearly communicate with management and business partners. Being able to explain in Business/simplified terms issues which can be highly technical and complex.
• Good team player and continuous improvement mindset
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.