Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
As our client is a global provider of Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI), they help its customers to be more successful by making it easier to settle domestic and cross-border securities transactions and safekeep their investments.
Our client is going through a high pace Digital Transformation and growth.
In order to support their strategy and their transformation they are setting up a strategic IT workforce planning process :
• Their ambition is to set up a regular strategic workforce planning process which would include:
o The definition of an IT skills inventory
o Providing visibility on IT skills and IT skills gaps vs future needs
o buy vs build analysis related to IT skills needs
o Building an IT skills trajectory, and embedding that in hiring plans, sourcing plans, upskilling plans
o Setting up a process to monitor skills acquiring plans (which could be related to sourcing or upskilling…)
As part of the IT transformation journey, our client aims to ensure that our people have the right capabilities (skills, trainings, certifications, etc.) to deliver our strategy:
They are looking for an energetic team member to help them in the strategic workforce planning journey:
You would be:
• Contributing to creating a compelling story for the IT strategic workforce planning process
• Supporting the storytelling with different stakeholders in and outside of IT
• Contributing to value creation such as content creation on Strategic Workforce Planning processes
• Helping in the coordination of the activities related to the stakeholder management process
• Join the other team members in the exercise of data collection and workshops organization to gather information on the strategic workforce planning
• As needed Support other team members in executing existing activities such as “Managing recruitment ambition”
• Support the team in
o Setting standards on skills (standards on technical skills, maintain a skill list, set up processes to update the skills list as per the needs of IT, ensure that the list remains consistent, set up processes to identify and maintain skills mix …)
o Setting standards on sourcing mix (main components on sourcing mix, processes to build and maintain the view on sourcing mix, advisory services to reach the “best” sourcing mix…)
o Creating a thorough approach for the management of risks related to skills and workforce
• Reporting to the IT Workforce Management team/Initiative lead; in the Transversal Management Division in IT
What you can bring to the table?
• Excellent storytelling skills
• Excellent powerpoint skills
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Interest in topics such as workforce transformation; sourcing strategy; IT talent management; IT skills
• The ability to closely collaborate with the existing project team and the Initiative Lead and work together, independently and as a team, in the most efficient way.
• Ability to quickly understand our partner Tech’s organization and activities.
• Ability to adapt and evolve in an international context, and understand and fit with our partner’s culture and values.
• Pragmatic approach and at ease (and likes to work) in a VUCA environment.
• Fluent, professional English skills required (verbal and written).
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.