Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
You will be joining the Authentication Solutions team.
A talented team of engineers based in Paris and Brussels that demonstrate in depth technical competence while ensuring the highest levels of stability, availability, security and performance on our production infrastructure environments.
The team provides and maintains Microsoft Active Directory authentication services for multiple forests and domains as well as LDAP authentication services, Microsoft Federation Services to enable seamless single sign-on and operates the RSA secure authentication infrastructure.
• Experience in the distributed domain in a large enterprise environment
• Experience with supporting a Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure
• Strong Active Directory knowledge (objects, attributes, GPO’s, sites, replication, etc)
• Powershell scripting knowledge
• Preferably a first experience with federation services (ADFS), claims and metadata
• Experience with managing an RSA infrastructure is considered a plus
• A good understanding of multiple infrastructure areas like VMware virtualization, networking, and storage
• Fluent in English (mandatory), Dutch and/or French are considered a plus
• Familiar with ITIL concepts as incident/change/problem management and CMDB
• Experience with Agile methodology and ServiceNow are considered a plus
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Good troubleshooting skills and can deliver under pressure
• You can summarize and clearly communicate complex technical issues
• Well organized, able to handle administrative tasks correctly
• Drive and energy, entrepreneurial attitude, hands-on mentality
• Customer oriented with a focus on delivering quality
• Able to learn new skills fast
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.