Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
• Analyze, design, test, install, documentation, implement and support complex network solutions in cloud environments (Azure experience mandatory)
• Analyze and recommend contemporary and emerging technologies for deployment across the enterprise including but not limited to MPLS WAN, QoS policies, marking, and policy map
• Subject Matter Expert in IP routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, IP Multicast, MPLS
• Strong Experience in implementing & configuring Azure Express Route
• Network capacity management, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
• Design, testing, implementation, and supporting an enterprise WAN solution that integrate with 3rd party WAN providers and remote systems
• Prepare and maintain up to date documentation
• Help resolve complex IT issues in a Tier 2-3 capacity
• 10+ or more years of related information technology experience
• Demonstrated experience in network design and operations of enterprise systems
• 5+ years' Experience as a Network Security Engineer
• 2-5 years of strong experience directly related to Azure cloud computing
• Strong Knowledge of Cisco Networking Products
• Good knowledge of CheckPoint products
• Must enjoy Operational tasks, troubleshooting and elaborating network design
• Demonstrate good judgment, identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
• Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time
• Native Dutch/French and English fluent
o Computer science degree, a comparable education.
o Cisco certification
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services... We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you'll witness respect and consideration... We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That's why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise...
Interested? Please send us your CV in English via the button below.