For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Product Owner.
• Work with the business representatives, understand their needs, act as their representative with a vision on products, services and value delivery;
• Build the right stories at the right time, decide on user stories & accept their delivery;
• Help to steer the content of the Agile team (product backlog);
• Ensure the business success of scrum software development projects;
• Participate actively in the Agile team and its ceremonies;
• Review the sprint outcomes;
• Ensure a continuous flow of work by prioritizing stories & actions in the backlog;
• You are the go-to person for applying Agile practices & principles to produce high-quality work and help to improve the development team’s efficiency.
• You have a master’s degree in Commercial Engineering, Business Economics, Civil/Industrial Engineering, Management, Computer Science Engineering or any other business-related degree (or equivalent by experience);
• Ideally, you have a proven professional experience in core banking domains (Loans, credits, Asset Management, life-/ non-life-insur.)
• You have at 3-8 years of relevant experience and are familiar with (Agile) software development;
• Professional certifications, as well as knowledge/certification of SAFe are considered a plus.
• You have excellent verbal and communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch (any additional language is an asset);
• You know how to adapt to different types of environment thanks to your good social skills;
• You are a real team player who is ready to serves as a true ambassador for your company;
• You are ready to be involved in the company growth and in time, to act as a mentor for one of your fellow colleagues;
• Last but not least: You have the knowledge & experience in at least 1 agile framework (scrum) to allow you to be THE person of reference
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.