Our entity Contraste Europe – Advisory services focusses on CxO Advisory and Strategic Management Consulting for our customers delivering the following services : Global CxO strategic advisory, Digital/Organizational Transformation, Strive towards Operational excellence, CIO agenda challenges, Customer experience optimization, M&A-Post Merger Integration, From strategy definition to execution via strong program & project management.
To support Contraste Europe Advisory Services in its growth, we are looking for a Change Manager to join us and bring quality and added value towards our existing and new customers.
We are currently searching for experienced, seasoned program managers to us. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader and a team player, you will have a strong talent for program/project coordination and delegation. A verbal influencer, managing senior management and board expectations lies well within your comfort zone. You are motivated to provide excellent quality service towards our customers, and to deliver program success from conception to completion.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to our customers’ organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain Contraste Europe Advisory Services organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance at the customers
- Oversee multiple projects and project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage program budget and resources for maximum productivity
- Represent Contraste Europe Advisory Services core values towards the customers
- Work closely with the program executive sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal results, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors when required
- Manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the customer’s organization
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Manage & realize strategic programs from definition to execution.
- Master degree or similar through experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a program manager, managing end-to-end change
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in program management
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience identifying problems at an early stage and effectively solving problems
- Proven experience in working with project teams and implementing a strategic program
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications
- Motivator and team player
- Stakeholder management skills
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Become part of an excellent company to Participation in the delivery of strategic advisory projects towards our customers. Empowerment, open communication, emotional intelligence and working together to reach our strategic goals together in a flat organization structure.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about Advisory Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary, with additional benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, smartphone, healthcare insurance, groups insurance, mail vouchers etc….), we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal.. . The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…