Project Manager Security
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
Mission is to conduct projects for the Security Roadmap. The mission is to follow-up projects like mail gateway improvement (SPF, DKIM, DMARK) , encryption enforcement (TLS), windows 7 decommissioning, …
• PM activities execution (requirement is complete and approved, analysed/costed/planned, delivered on Time, on Scope, on Quality)
• Set-up adequate project communication with all IT stakeholders
• Facilitate/participate in the execution tasks among all teams via dashboards / technical quality controls
• Prepare dashboard for monthly steering or weekly operational progress status
- Security Infrastructure (related to network, web and mail proxy, windows and Linux server, workstation, encryption, …)
- Security Applications
- Security Information (Data classification and protection )
- Identity and Access management
• IT skills: general knowledge of IT security infrastructure (Network, Web and mail Proxy, Windows and Linux Server, Workstation, encryption, …)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Network, Infrastructure, Security project or Program Management
• Have already been a Project or Program manager of a Security Program is a plus
• Collaborative behaviour
• Like data analysis via Excel
• PowerBI or Access skills appreciated
• Certification like Secrity+ CISSP or PMP is a plus
• English mandatory, French/Dutch is a plus
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.