Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
As a member of the security services team, you will ensure that our client’s information systems satisfy the security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s core missions and business processes and enhance security awareness throughout the IT organization. You help secure our workstations, mobile devices, and printers. Help streamlining the certificate management process. Conduct vulnerability management for workstations. Monitor EDR & DLP solutions for alerts triggered, manage web and e-mail gateway configurations and harden browsers. Value creation by defining, broadening, and streamlining new and existing workplace security services.
• You are aware of the cyber security risks and threats surrounding the workplace (secure devices, manage access, protect data, and mitigate threats).
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure, networking, and authentication systems. Knowledge of workstation (O365) and mobile device management (Intune),
endpoint protection (Symantec/Cybereason) and remote connections (Citrix/VPN).
• Experience in the Cryptographic Security domain (e.g., SSL Certifications, Encryption at Rest, Transparent Database encryption)
• You have knowledge of different Key Storage technologies (e.g., Hardware Security Module, Software-based Encryption Key Vaults as Azure Key Vault).
• Have a passion for Microsoft Security solutions (AIP, DLP, ADX) and the ambition to deepen and develop yourself in this area.
• Have generic knowledge about CIS security standards and best practices.
• Preferably in possession of one of the relevant Microsoft certifications (e.g., MS-500; AZ-500, SC-X). Other security related certifications are a plus (CISSP, SSCP,
ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, CISA, CISM, SANS, ITIL, etc.)
• Scripting and automation capabilities.
• Fluency in either French or Dutch, and English is mandatory.
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial
organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.