Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
As part of the IT Transformation, the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team was created 3 years ago, bringing together experienced business architects, application architects and technology architects. The EA Target Operating Model was clearly defined and is being implemented and embedded in the business and delivery organisation. The Enterprise Architecture practice has been developing. The EA transformation is still ongoing.
The vision is for the EA team to be the architectural thought leader and to work collaboratively with all business and IT partners to make them successful in achieving their ambitions. The EA Target Operating Model aims at:
• Setting up a consistent architecture practice across the IT organisation, that supports two change management models (agile & existing waterfall)
• Implementing a top-down strategy-driven approach to change.
• Being able to support the new IT organisation.
The Enterprise Architecture team (EA) is a multi-disciplinary group of experienced architects in charge of:
• Defining the Enterprise Architecture directions and Standards aligned with the company strategy.
• Implementing a consistent architecture practice.
• Defining and documenting relevant Reference Architectures, Standards, and Roadmaps.
• Maintaining a multi-year IT plan and technology roadmap and providing steer for the decisions on IT investments.
• Providing lightweight governance, guidance, and support for the delivery organisations across worldwide.
Our client is seeking a change leader with both proven project management skills AND also with experience in enterprise architecture practices and in agile environments. This person will support EA Management in leading the “EA Transformation” epic, be that latest phases of project and/or post-implementation via Continuous Improvement.
The objective of this epic is to achieve a major step in the implementation of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) Target Operating Model (TOM), enabling EA to focus on Enterprise and Domain Architecture and rolling out the Solution Architecture function within the IT delivery divisions, with adequate governance in place.
Within this epic, we implemented the roles of Domain Architect within EA and Solution Architect within the IT delivery divisions. More precisely, we formalised the functions of Domain Architect and Solution Architect and clarifying their respective roles & responsibilities. We are defining, formalising and rolling out the interactions of these functions in the change and the run activities, and the governance of these processes. This initiative had developed and rolled out training for the people taking these roles. An initial set of domain architecture documents has been delivered for the new way of working. This also includes monitoring activities of a first series of standards and patterns.
The successful candidate will:
• Oversee, drive and coordinate the different streams of the “EA Transformation” epic, supporting the stream leaders through his/her own Enterprise Architecture experience and proven Project Management skills.
• In collaboration with key EA contributors, drive the contents of the epic ceremonies and the backlog grooming, reporting on the epic, and triggering discussions on potential concerns and issues.
• Manage the epic stakeholders, and in particular, the “champions” representing the various IT Delivery divisions in the epic, supporting them in the elaboration of their EA TOM embedding rollout plan, and following up with them on the execution of their plan.
• Anticipate issues, ask the right questions, make sure adequate conversations take place within the Steering Committee
• Mandatory combination of Enterprise Architect proven competences combined with Project Management experience
• Experienced in Agile Transformations and the inherent challenges
• Strong drive and influencing skills
• Analytical, structured, result-oriented
• Team player, ready to share and coach others
• Good communicator (written and oral) in English
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.