Sharepoint Business Analyst
For one of our major clients in the public sector, we are looking for a Sharepoint Business Analyst.
The role of SharePoint Business Analyst is focused on analyzing existing SharePoint solutions and use this analysis as a starting point to optimize the use of SharePoint within the organization to propose and, in accordance with user needs, the technical solution, ranging from configuring the SharePoint environment, setting up SharePoint sites to develop specific custom SharePoint workflows.
As Project Administrator she/he will also be responsible for the management of Project Web App (PWA) and the Project Sites housed underneath.
For these different projects she/he will use the existing reporting (monthly project status, timesheet reporting, ...) manage and improve and, at the request of the business, develop new reports.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Manage SharePoint projects, solutions and migrations
• Configure document libraries, lists, workflows, project sites, content management sites, User rights, security and reporting services
• Configuring Microsoft SharePoint out of the box solutions
• Help the customer identify business needs, prioritize, schedule of Microsoft SharePoint projects in the area of functionality
• Creation of automated solutions for business process improvement using Web forms, workflows and dashboards
• Improve operational efficiency and automate business processes by developing Microsoft SharePoint workflow solutions
• Drafting training and reference documents for end users and supporting users
• Provide input for Microsoft SharePoint governance, corporate vision, strategy, policies and best practices
• Building knowledge of the organization, processes & customers. The candidate has at least 3 years of experience with
o Information management and Enterprise Content Management systems based on the Microsoft SharePoint platform
o Managing priorities with a high frequency of changing requirements
o Analyzing and clarifying incomplete information
o Investigating, evaluating, designing, testing, recommending and planning the implementation of SharePoint systems
o SharePoint migrations and troubleshooting problems caused by migrations
o Operational support for SharePoint 2019 or previous versions
• Good knowledge of T-SQL for questioning the SharePoint Database for reporting purposes
• Good knowledge of Infopath for creating and editing SharePoint web forms
• Good knowledge of Nintex for creating SharePoint workflows
• Good knowledge of Report Builder for designing reports
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic knowledge of MS Project Professional for integration with Project Web APP
• Good understanding of Service Support and Service Delivery IT concepts
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong task management, good customer contact and task prioritization skills
• A basic knowledge of process modelling, preferably based on BPMN notation
• Knowledge of Kofax Capture or another scan software is a plus
• You speak English fluently and in French/Dutch
• 6 years experience with
o SQL Server
• A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
• A wide range of training and career development opportunities.