For a project in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Solution Architect who will have to define & document the best solution architecture for the requirements presented by the product owners of different business lines.
Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
• Challenging business cases and requirements
• Refine requirements on e.g. non-functionals
• Find the best candidate solutions to improve end-to-end business process automation
• Define and document (using Archimate 3.x in Sparx) the best architectural solution as trade-off between all stakeholder concerns (incl. target architecture)
Maybe this job is for you if...
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• You have a proven experience in engineering and software architecture design
• Previous project management experience is advantageous
• Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
• Knowledge and experience with service-oriented architecture: SOAP services, REST API on and around legacy systems
• Experience with BPMS, ESB, ESG, RPA, RDA
• Experience with Internet facing secured and anonymous front-ends
• Experience with Azure and AWS clouds
• Experience with end-to-end processes on business and application level
• Experience at the commercial / customer side of an organisation:
o Lead generation processes (like campaign mgmt.)
o Lead nurturing processes (e.g. personalised campaigns …)
o Pre-sales tool creation
o Website personalization
• Knowledge of Azure and Ms Dynamics CRM
• Efficient communication skills in
o English: Proficient oral and written knowledge, must be able to explain complex problems to management in understandable terms and make presentations
o French: good oral skills
• Strong organisational and leadership skills
Are you the Solution Architect we’re looking for?
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…