Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support...
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
You are responsible to define & document the best solution architecture for the
requirements brought to you by the product owners of different business lines.
• challenge business case, challenge requirements
• refine requirements on e.g. non-functionals
• find the best candidate solutions to improve end-to-end business process automation
• define & document (using Archimate 3.x in Sparx) best architectural solution as trade-off between all stakeholder concerns (incl. target architecture)"
• Service oriented architecture: SOAP services, REST API on and around legacy systems
• BPMS, ESB, ESG, RPA, RDA
• Internet facing secured & anonymous front-ends
• Azure and AWS clouds
• End-to-end view on business and application level
• Languages: passive knowledge of French is must. Preferably also speaking. Must be able to write English deliverables & presentations, as well as present in English
• A lot of leadership, stress resistant, able to work with multiple teams of different quality.
• Able to self-organize
• Able to communicate clearly and structured
• Experience at the commercial / customer side of an organization: Lead generation processes (like campaign mgmt.), Lead nurturing processes (like personalized campaigns …), pre-sales tool creation, web site personalization ….
• Preferably knowledge of Azure and Dynamics CRM"
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.