Contraste Europe is a major player in IT services in Belgium. We build strong relations with our clients and provide a range of IT services such as advisory, cloud and next-gen platforms, applications, data intelligence or support.
If you want to join a fast-growing company with an international presence but still on a human-scale... This job is for you!
S2E backend team: responsible for all authentication of all applications within our partner’s group.
Where will you be working?
We are in full transition. We are evolving from full on prem (own servers) support to internet facing desktop which communicates with azure (AD) (Cloud). We are mainly responsible for the authentication part. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who gets to know the systems through the SPOC role and thus gains experience in the whole authentication and virtualization story.
The goal is to become an expert in 1 or more of the authentications branches we manage.
What is the strategic context?
As systems engineer you are an important link in the backend team and the emphasis is on technology.
The Backend team is:
• A service center for authentication: it takes care of the authentication on the different Windows Domains (GLOW Active Directory)
2 Factor authentication for MIA applications (Gemalto)
Authentication towards the CLOUD (O365 / AWS,...)
• A service center for password synchronization (Courion): It ensures that the (GLOW) passwords are synchronized between the various targets and domains (Mainframe, Unix, other windows domains)
• Support for various backend systems: it provides support for STS servers, EPO
You are responsible for solving or having solved all authentication related incidents and problems. Also, you make sure all passwords of all possible users stay synchronized across all our different authentication systems
As 1st point of contact you will be the connection point between interfaces and the experienced team members. The intention is to eventually grow into an expert by building up knowledge through solving incidents and incoming problems and questions. As a real team player you jump in at colleagues who are too busy or vice versa.. . Furthermore, you discuss proposals with the team to provide a structural solution for possible recurring issues. You also take care of the communication between the different services in order to get more in touch with the end customer. After building up E2E experience you can participate as systems engineer in the design and set-up of complex systems.
You must have sufficient analytical skills to analyze problems and understand our systems.
Together with your fellow systems engineers, your task will be to:
• Give technical support on backend systems such as Active Directory, password Internal synchronization, ADFS, ... - Daily monitoring of incidents and problems, complete health check of the environment.
• Participate in design and setup of new systems.
• Participate in the maintenance of the environment (monthly and 3 monthly updates).
• Participate in permanence arrangement in team.
• You are communicatively strong.
• You take team spirit very seriously.
• You have technical and analytical skills.
• You have a natural tendency to do things thoroughly, accurately and well documented.
• You are eager to work on complex problems.
The following basic knowledge is required:
• Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (System Administration).
• Knowledge of Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
• Experience in scripting (Powershell / Perl).
Education: Bachelor and/or master ICT training or equivalent through experience
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions.
Contraste Europe is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organisations. We are present in Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT...
• A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit
The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop...). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
• A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
• A wide range of advantages, trainings and career development opportunities.
Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centres, conferences, workshops, training portal... The whole company is committed to make our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.